Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ruined Cake


Having been properly chastised by clumsythinker, i realized that it had indeed been several days since i last wrote. First reaction "grr!" second reaction "aww" third reaction "oh yeah". So, good for her, good for me.

Anyway, it feels like most of my brain has been working on trying to move two big and heavy tv sets all week. If it did its job correctly, then tomorrow will be a snap and everyone will be happy and there will be drinks and laughter. I am more than moderately optimistic, but it's hard to be sure because i'm getting this information from the organ that is responsible for the plan.

"Oh, you kidding me? This will be a breeze. Don't even bother putting on shoes, unless you like cake on your shoes!"

"What are you talking about? I don't want cake on my shoes or my feet. Why would there be cake on my feet?"

"Oh, you know, a cake walk? I thought it would be funny. My mistake. But don't worry about it."

"I think i should worry, a little. It sounds so distressing, what with all the ruined cake."

"You know, it's a little odd that you're fixating on this. I mean I am. I mean we are."

And so on.

2 comments:

Chad said...

Ohh, a cake walk, right, OK, that took me a second. Now I can't stop thinking about it either. weird...

Merk said...

XD