Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back to Writing


Okay, so I'd been avoiding it this week. I was wrapping up the start of the change in Narrator Two and felt like i needed to digest a bit.

Before I pooped out her next chapter, i guess is the natural extension of that metaphor, sadly.

Anyway, stuff was going on and i had other things i wanted to do. Clumsy Thinker had some comment about it and then came time for accusations and proportions vis a vis the blowing out all this of.

But i finally wrote and it was great, totally unexpected and a little sparkly if i do say so myself. Narrator One had not been resting on his laurels, no sir. I was surprised at what he had been up to, in the meanwhile and he had some good stories to tell. Well, one story, but he's got a few under his belt to pull out when needed. Save it, big guy, all in due time.

So, yeah, getting my ass kicked a little does help me get back on track. I'm not what you'd call "disciplined" or "goal-oriented" or "effective" when it comes to being creative, and that's the whole point of this blog is to change that about myself.

If i can be disciplined, goal-oriented, AND effective in every other aspect of my life, why not in what i love to do most?

Well, second most, i love to be lazy and daydream mostest.

1 comment:

Kamina said...

You look handsome after you poop.