Saturday, January 12, 2008

S-E-L-F-A-C-T-U-A-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N!


Ohh man writing has been a drag lately, until today. Today i was having a problem keeping up with the story and it was so much goddam fun! Yay writing!

I think the reason for me is that i've had a lot of stuff hanging over my head for a while and pretty much all of it i have cleared up. I've got the basic crap of day to day life down to a pretty efficient program, which sounds horribly robotic, but when the routine's all done i have more time to go fucking nuts.

Writing today was beautiful, and it makes me remember my latent desire for simplicity. Less stuff, less overhead, more time/energy to write. But i'm close to my most comfortable with my current home, so i'm by no means complaining. I was just struck by the unusually potent writing experience, so i wanted to share my little epiphany.

I live for those lightning moments.

[edit: grammar]

2 comments:

Kamina said...

First, YAY for Self-Actualization. Second, YAY for being comfortable! I really like this apartment because when magic lightning strikes it's so cozy here. It's a home for creative people. I like it.

Merk said...

i see we agree!