Thursday, December 6, 2007

TOO MUCH CAKE!

Today is Clumsy Thinker's birthday. I went to where she works and read a story to the people who hang out there. They seemed really appreciative. They are loud people! One insisted on having zero candies. Then we left and we had cake.

Too much cake with too times too much icing.

I wrote a fun little bit maybe a bit earlier than i would have normally, but the previous bit seemed to be flirting with me like, "hey, you know what would feel nice? Writing a bit from the girls' POV for a bit." And I am normally one to be all willy-nilly about my temptations, but I totally gave in, and I think it really works.

So, to recap:

WRITING = FUN

Divided by sometimes, but look, this book is about focusing on ...

whoops, almost gave it away.

wink!

No comments: