Sunday, December 16, 2007

We weren't on a break!

Okay, so, even though I didn't blog, I did write Friday, Saturday, and today. This weekend was all about hanging out with other people, it seemed, but I did get some writing in, so I feel good about that. The book seems to be scooting past me periodically. I know I'm nowhere near the end. But I'm hella closer than I thought I would be at this point, pagewise.

Then again, that may just be me psyching myself out. I've already read the rejection letter, but i have to remind myself that i'm not writing this for any reason other than to tell this particular story. I'll feel like this until it's over, and it'll be over when the story's been told to my satisfaction. Whatever happens after the story has been told once I'm less concerned about.

But that's what dreams are for, right?

No comments: